Terms Version Date: March 1, 2012
This PROPERTY RELEASE FOR MULTIMEDIA (“Agreement“) is made between Evrmrk and You, or, if You represent an entity or other organization, that entity or organization (in either case, “You“).
Whereas for valuable consideration hereby acknowledged as received, You grant Evrmrk permission to record video and audio, and take photographs the Property and furthermore grant permission to use the resulting work (the “Work“) according to the terms stated hereunder.
- Any permission granted to Evrmrk shall extend to their successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns and shall be irrevocable and perpetual without any further or additional claim for compensation by You.
- Permission is specifically granted for the Work to be edited, altered, distorted, used in whole or in part, in conjunction with other images, graphics, text and sound in any way whatsoever and without restrictions.
- Permission herein granted is absolute and final and shall not be subject to further inspection or approval by You at any stage in the use of the Work.
- Use of the Work shall be unrestricted as to location, quantity or frequency, may be for any purpose and in any medium whatsoever, whether foreseen or unforeseen at this time, except where such use is in contravention of the law.
- Use of the Work may be in conjunction with the Property’s name or description where applicable.
- Evrmrk shall own all rights in the Work which shall accrue to the benefit of their successors, legal representatives and assigns.
- You acknowledge and agree that You have no further right to additional consideration or accounting, and You will make no further claim for any reason to Evrmrk and/or assigns.
- You warrant that You have read and understand this Agreement and warrant being of legal age and competency and with every right to enter into an agreement.
- With full knowledge of the above, You hereby release and shall hold harmless Evrmrk and their successors, legal representatives, licensees and assigns from all claims or damages including but not limited to defamation or violation of right of privacy or publicity, resulting from or associated with the use of the Work.
- You agree that the provisions contained herein shall be binding upon Your successors, legal representatives and assigns.
- This Agreement shall be construed, interpreted and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado and should any provision of this Agreement be judged by an appropriate court as invalid, it shall not affect any of the remaining provisions whatsoever.
- You and Evrmrk agree that any or all parts of this Agreement may be submitted to the other party in legible and recordable electronic form and upon acknowledgement of receipt by the receiving party shall become valid parts of this Agreement.
- Any modification of this Agreement must be in writing and signed by both parties.
- This Agreement incorporates the entire understanding of the parties relating to its subject and supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements on that subject.